Praditus: A scientifically validated solution
Every day Praditus collects thousands of data points on personality profiles, while continuously analyzing the relevance of the data to show your potential within your socio-professional cohort. The data is continuously calibrated and standardized to guarantee the most relevant results.
Our algorithms use data and user tracking (use of resources, for example) to offer the most relevant results for your personality type. This proprietary technology allows us to support you in developing key employees, enhancing managerial skills, and facilitating company transformation.
Our insights are solidly grounded in advanced data-driven psychometrics developed by our scientists, career counselling and recruitment experts, assessment professionals, engineers, and researchers. Our mission: to eliminate random chance and inconsistencies by identifying the behavior patterns and values of each person assessed.
Praditus provides high-quality evaluation based on:
- An internal R&D team with several PhDs in management and psychometrics.
- Proven theoretical models, such as the Big 5, coping strategy, and Holland codes.
- Solid statistical validation: a psychometric report on the Praditus solution was validated by the ITC and is available upon demand.
- Accreditation with relevant professional organizations: ITC (International Test Commission) and AOM (Academy of Management).
Praditus’ psychometric measurements were developed following the guidelines published by the International Test Commission, as well as the Principles for the Validation and Use of Personnel Selection Procedures published by the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
Our methodology has earned impressive validation for accuracy:
- Cronbach’s alpha is above 0.70
- RMSEA (Root Mean Square Error of Approximation) and R-SMR (Standardized Root Mean Square Residual) are below 0.08
- GFI (Goodness of Fit Index) is above 0.90
Praditus has many years of experience running a technological platform that meets the most demanding norms used in industry and banking for security and privacy.
To provide each team member with as much insight as possible, Praditus can easily fit into your HRIS ecosystem. Specifically, Praditus can handle the SSO, provisioning, and security to interface with tools such as Oracle HCM Cloud, SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, and Cornerstone.