Praditus is founded on the principles of helping users test their hard and soft skills to create a complete picture. We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared; reason why security of data and privacy are a priority for us.
This Privacy Statement describes Praditus's treatment of personal information that Praditus gathers when you are on our websites and when you use our services. By visiting the Praditus website and by subscribing to our service, you are accepting the practices outlined in this document. This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that Praditus does not own or control, or to individuals that Praditus does not employ or manage.
In addition we inform you that, on the 4th May 2015 and in accordance with the French regulation, the data collection processes herein mentioned have been declared to the legally competent control organism ( Comission National Informatique et Liberté ) under the Declaration n° 1856981 v0 (Declaration Simplifiée 1856981 v0).
Here we will explain to you what the information we collect is, how we use it, how you can control it, how it is shared and other important legal notices concerning Praditus.
What type of information do we collect?
You can visit Praditus website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. However, in case of request for information or registration to Praditus services, we may ask you to provide basic contact information and details about your company / your professional interests as well as information about the expected use of our services.
We collect and store personal information such as your name, job title, gender, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, location, preferences and interests, which are retained only if deliberately submit them:
- via a registration forms, a survey and other online forms;
- in order to get support;
- when your request a call back or information about our products.
- via an automatic data transfer following an authentication such as the one proposed by LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Account or Tweeter.
How do we use this information?
We mainly collect information to make Praditus services accessible and useful for you.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- we may use the information to improve our products and services;
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
- we may use the information to customize the website according to your interests;
- we may also use the information collected to improve Praditus websites and services.
When purchasing the services, we require you to provide us with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and eventually the organization that will be using the services.
We use the information collected on our websites through contact forms to provide you with the services that you request. We may occasionally use the information collected to provide you with additional information on services, partners, promotions and Praditus events.
We may use your personal information to:
- prevent and detect fraud or any other prohibited or illegal activities;
- protect the security and integrity of Praditus websites and services;
- fulfill your requests for registration;
- process your online services orders;
- facilitate the use of Praditus websites and services;
- help us customize content and make it closer to your needs;
- inform you of any important news on Praditus, relevant to you;
- inform you of new services release and product updates;
- communicate with you about technical or functional problems;
- send you special offers and events that may interest you;
- promote our products and services on our website and those of our partners.
Sometimes, Praditus may have to access your account to provide you with member support. We may be able to view different information regarding your account such as statistics and the questionnaire results, will be able to terminate your account access, modify or delete your data and receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
All data collected strictly remain for Praditus SAS internal use only. Praditus SAS is the sole owner of the information collected on its websites.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Praditus may accord with some of its partners (Schools, Universities, corporations…) the right to share the information of a certain number of End users.
How do we share this information?
Collected information also enable you to help us improve our services and stay in contact with us
Sometimes, we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Praditus if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Praditus, our members or the public as required or permitted by law and also if, we believe in good-faith, that by doing so we are improving our service to better meet your needs.
As mentioned above we may share some information with our partners – like schools, universities, companies and advertisers.
What are Cookies and why do we use them?
Your information is safe with us.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser. Every time the member loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the member's previous activity.
To make it more precise, cookies generally refer to login information. When you use our services or view content provided by Praditus, we may automatically collect and store certain information in your server. This may include: details of how you used our service, such as your search queries; IP address; device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- identify you as a user account holder;
- ask you to re-enter your password after a certain period without activity to protect you against unsolicited access;
- remember your preferences and settings;
- estimate our audience and total traffic;
- improve our services and websites.
If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. If you use Praditus without changing your browser settings, we'll assume that you’re happy to receive all cookies on the Praditus website. Please note that the Praditus site will not work properly without cookies.
For more information regarding the cookies please read our /en/cookie-policy.
Why do we use traffic analysis technologies?
Praditus uses Google Analytics, MixPanel and other traffic analysis technologies in order to understand and optimize your use of our websites and services. Through cookies we can collect specific data (viewed pages, downloads, clicked links, connection time, IP address, domain name, parameters or system configurations, etc.).
You can disable Google Analytics analysis of your specific navigation data through an additional module of your browser at the following address: tools.google.com
Limitation of responsibility
We track and analyse trafic to improve our web sites and to make our services better.
Your account, your rights
Praditus SAS shall be responsible only for its own web sites and services.
You have the ability to review, change and correct the personally identifiable information you provide us. As a registered user, you can access, correct or update your account or other personal information. You may also request that we remove from our databases the information you provided when you registered with Praditus by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
33 Rue Raffet
75016 Paris, France
Any question? write us or send en email to email@example.com
Last updated on June 2nd, 2015